- Please note that there is a Minimum 2 night stay for most weekends from May – October.
- Check in time is 2-4pm. You must provide your arrival time (between these hours) at the time of your booking. If anything should change, please contact us. If you wish to arrive outside check in hours, you must contact us in advance to make arrangements. We will do our best to accommodate when we can.
- Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- We are an adult oriented Bed and Breakfast and are unable to accommodate children under 10 years of age. Note: We are a family home with children of our own, however, they will be in the residence, not in the B&B
- We are unable to accommodate pets of any kind.
- Maximum capacity of 2 guests per room, except for The Loft which can accommodate a maximum of 4 people. There is a $70 per person per night extra person charge for each guest beyond 2, up to a total of 4 guests
- Guests must be 21 or over to book a room unaccompanied by a parent or guardian
- Damages – any damages to the home and/or it’s contents will be charged to the guest
- Lost key – A fee of $25 will be charged for a lost key
- There is strictly NO SMOKING within Brockamour Manor. Anyone found smoking inside will be asked to leave, and charged a $250 room cleaning fee
ADA Website Compliance
Our goal is to provide a wonderful experience in the desirable location of Niagara On The Lake, Ontario, Canada. We have built our site with ADA compliance in mind and have utilized available tools such as Google Chrome’s ADA compatibility diagnostic tools. Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If you have difficulty navigating our website or booking a room at our inn, we ask you to contact us via telephone or email and our helpful staff will be happy to assist you. Please note that we have no accessible features on the property or in the rooms here at the inn.
433 King St
Niagara On The Lake, ON L0S 1J0
Owners: Diki McElhinney, Alexander Kennedy
We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on https://brockamour.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology. Our hotel website allows visitors to search for accessibility featured guest rooms with ease and details our property’s accessibility features here. If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our property’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Bed and Breakfast Website Accessibility Features
This inn’s website for Brockamour Manor is designed to be fully accessible to all and is designed according to W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and conforms to most priority checkpoints which entail some of the following elements:
Our inn’s website can be navigated by using the tab key to traverse the elements of each page and by using the enter key to activate a highlighted link.
Structured, Semantic Markup
HTML heading tags are used to convey the document structure. Navigation menus are tagged as HTML maps so that the menu title can be read out, and the menu items are presented as a group.
All content images include descriptive ALT attributes and all purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
The site is designed to conform to Level AA compliance as specified by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. All pages validate as XHTML 1.0 and use structured semantic markup.
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- Section 508, Information and news about the accessibility standards introduced by Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
The Brockamour Manor Privacy Statement
- User privacy and data protection are a necessity and our duty
- We have the duty of protecting personal data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We dislike spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or distribute your personal data
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND WHY
Below is a description of what information is collected and reasons for collecting it. The categories of information collected are as follows:
- SITE VISIT TRACKERS
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to track their journey through the website.
In addition to Google Analytics, this website may collect information (held in the public domain) attributed to the IP address of the computer or device that is being used to access it.